Can Digestive Freedom Plus Prevent Heart Burn?
If you are among the millions of Americans suffering from common stomach maladies such as occasional constipation, bouts of diarrhea, occasional heartburn, or bouts of bloating, the big drug companies have no shortage of pills to sell you. Many have adverse side effects, and few work as well as they claim to. Natural supplements, like Digestive Freedom Plus, frequently perform better by helping your body return to its natural state, reducing or eliminating symptoms by addressing their underlying causes.
Dr. Lane Sebring has dedicated his Sebring Clinic and adjoining Paleo Pharmacy to helping patients become well without relying upon artificial drugs. Now, he has formulated Digestive Freedom Plus to help the masses overcome occasional digestive issues in the manner nature intended. This powerful tonic contains no GMO’s or common allergens, so it doesn’t have as many side effects as other products.
How Does This Special Tonic Work?
Digestive Freedom Plus promotes digestive health by repairing, balancing, and strengthening the digestive system.
Repairs The Digestive System
Digestive Freedom Plus helps repair your digestive system by eliminating free radicals from your gut, reducing inflammation. The product also eliminates “bad bacteria” serving as the cause of occasional gas and bloating, freeing you from the pain associated with them. Finally, Digestive Freedom Plus helps to restore your intestine lining to promote the complete digestion of food.
Balances Your Gut
Digestive Freedom Plus helps regulate acid levels in your stomach, giving you enough to properly digest the food you eat while avoiding the larger quantities associated with occasional heartburn. The product also helps to stimulate peristalsis, the process by which food is guided along the digestive tract. Digestive muscles tend to weaken as they age, causing food to become “stuck” and adversely impact a patient’s digestive health.
Strengthens The Digestive Tract
Digestive Freedom Plus also helps strengthen your digestive system to avoid the onset of common digestive issues. For example, it moistens the digestive tract to allow bowel movements to pass quickly and without a lot of effort. This serves as a perfect antidote to occasional constipation. The product also stimulates the liver’s natural bile production, aiding in the complete digestion of food to avoid bouts of gas and/or bloating. Finally, digestive muscles are toned to help them eliminate occasional gas and bloating as they arise.
So, What Is In Digestive Freedom Plus?
It is important to understand why everything is in any given supplement before you put it into your body, as it helps you make informed decisions about your health. Below is a complete list of every ingredient in Digestive Freedom Plus’s formulation and some of the benefits for each ingredient.
- Angelica – A plant whose root, seeds, and fruit are all used medicinally, Angelica helps treat occasional heartburn and flatulence.
- Peppermint – A natural flavoring whose leaf and oil also have medicinal uses. Peppermint helps with occasional heartburn, upper GI cramping, gas, bouts of diarrhea, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Milk Thistle – An herb with seeds that help fight occasional heartburn. It also promotes liver health to ensure that all food can be properly digested.
- Marshmallow Root – A natural herb that moistens the mucous membrane lining the stomach, guarding against bouts of heartburn while also promoting peristalsis for the efficient transport of food through the digestive tract.
- Caraway – Caraway oil, seeds, and fruit all have medicinal benefits. This herb kills the bad bacteria in the gut that can cause occasional gas and bloating. It also helps with occasional heartburn.
- Lemon Balm – A plant with a slight lemon fragrance that helps combat occasional bouts of gas and bloating.
- Curcumin – Alternatively referred to as turmeric, curcumin helps sooth upset stomach. It is naturally found in a variety of curry powders.
- Iberis Amara – An all-natural herb whose leaves, stem, root, and seeds help with occasional bloating.
- Ginger – Natural herb that combats a variety of digestive issues, including occasional gas, bouts of diarrhea, IBS, and upset stomach. It is also used as an antacid to treat occasional heartburn.
- Licorice – Licorice reduces stomach inflammation and helps treat occasional heartburn.
- Chamomile – Chamomile promotes liver health and helps treat occasional gas.
- Gentian – A root useful for treating occasional gas, diarrhea, and heartburn.
- Fennel – An herb whose seeds and roots help treat occasional gas, bloating, and heartburn.
Should You Try Digestive Freedom Plus?
Look, we know it’s easy to get off the beaten path of a strict diet that’s good for you. We all have cheat days! In the event you find yourself eating something that doesn’t really agree with your stomach, Digestive Freedom Plus is a good way to alleviate symptoms of stomach growling and treat heart burn. This all-natural supplement that can take the place of expensive and potentially harmful pharmaceuticals, so we recommend giving it a try.